Tony Marinella Photography 2019

I have decided it is time to Blog again! Its been a while and far too long and I really want to keep my current clients and potential new ones up to date on what is happening at Tony Marinella Photography. I'm am working hard to bring my skills to new clients who can benefit from my creative skills. I spent the last few years shooting Luxury Real Estate and while I loved it, Its time to get in front of new clients such as architects, builders, and designers. My presence on Houzz is strong and I have earned numerous Houzz awards for my work and customer service. If you haven't seen me on Houzz please take a look.

 

I have also been working on Instagram lately to show clients the caliber of what I can produce. Take a look and follow if you will, I will follow back to return the favor.


Comments

Popular Posts