Mesa Arts Center photography for the City of Mesa






This place is really awesome as it has so much to offer. I was assigned to shoot the Mesa Arts Center as part of a larger contract to photograph various locations through out the city of Mesa, Arizona. I love this type of interactive photography with each area or location a surprise as to how to handle the photography. There's background issues, lighting issues, and subject issues that all have to be addressed to get great images. I love this type of challenge as a photographer. I think its truly why when I get home from a job like this I am exhausted both mentally and physically. With this type of work, there are always at least 400 problems or equations that all need to be solved quickly to get the images I want.
www.tonymarinella.com

Comments

Popular Posts